A place of prayer and practical support for good, faithful priests grappling with corruption in the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church. We believe in one HOLY catholic and apostolic church.
Bishop Press Release Bingo
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I'm glad some people can joke about this. I'll find it funny, just as soon as I stop sobbing.
(NB: The article I'm linking to might make some people really angry. As a Catholic I am called to love everyone, my neighbors and my enemies. And to face this crisis down, we must be honest and open and examine everything. So if you are angry, please don't comment in anger, just state your opinion in a dispassionate way. Not that anyone is commenting here anyway. LOL. It's probably a moot point.) Here's an article by a priest who is very un-pc and calls homosexuality the main cause of the scandals. Please read it in its entirety. It is true homosexuality does seem to be a prominent feature of the scandals. And it does seem logical to think that the reason why the bishops excluded themselves from the Dallas Charter might have been because the homosexual networks were so deeply ingrained it would render the Church's organization unsustainable to weed out every homosexual bishop or priest. I am trying to think through all this. My n...
St. Lawrence of Brindisi, holy priest, pray for us! The first thing I would like the St. Theobald Society to focus on is prayer. I would eventually like to see a website of some sort where a community of believers commit to prayer. We can pray in general that the Church be cleansed of corruption and be born anew to holiness. We could also pray for specific prayer requests from priests, sisters, and others who know of a situation that needs it. I'd like us to be able to pray 24/7 by having different people in different parts of the world commit to praying an hour a week. I'd like it to be that people can request prayer anonymously but also by name if they so choose. To be able to pray 24/7 we need only 168 people to commit to dedicating one hour a week to pray for the Church. That's not much. Will you pray? Yesterday, I went to daily Mass and dedicated it to praying for all priests, seminarians and church workers who are despairing over the hypoc...
Comments
Post a Comment