On Vacation

I started this tiny blog a couple weeks ago, in the wake of the revelations about now-no-longer-cardinal McCarrick's sex abuse scandal.  But right now I'm on vacation with extended family at the beach. So I will keep up with all the news, but I'm going to be dedicating my time to things like:

Walking on the beach

Staring out over the waves to watch for pelicans flying or dolphins swimming

Swimming, chatting, hanging out

Eating lots of seafood

Playing board games with grandparents, in laws and children and maybe some corn hole and kite flying too.

Reading

Napping

Praying

I will get back to work on this issue in a week. 

God bless!

(I tried to post a photo of the beach but the internet is a little wobbly and doesn't seem to be cooperating.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step 1: Prayer

Great Article on Becoming the Solution